International users. If you are located outside of the United States, please note that this Site is hosted on our computer servers in the United States. Any personal information collected through this Site may be transferred to the United States and other countries that might not provide an equivalent level of protection as the data protection laws in your home country. Your use of this Site or submission of any personal information will therefore constitute your consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country.
In addition, where appropriate, specific authorizations or consents may be obtained from time to time. For example, we may seek consent to use and share personal information after it has been collected in those cases where PizzaBOGO wishes to use the information for a purpose not previously identified or for which the individual concerned has not previously provided consent.
In most cases, and subject to legal and contractual restrictions, an individual is free to refuse or withdraw his or her consent at any time upon reasonable, advance notice. It should be noted that in some circumstances, certain PizzaBOGO products and services can only be offered if a person provides personal information to PizzaBOGO. If you choose to not provide us with any required personal information, we may not be able to offer the products or services requested. We will inform you of the consequences of the withdrawal of consent.
What type of information does PizzaBOGO collect about me? Personal Information means information that can be used to identify an individual and includes:
- name, address, phone number, e-mail address, birth date;
- financial information, such as credit card number;
- tender loaded on the PizzaBOGO Card through agents such as CustomerToYou.com or OrderOnLineNow.com; and employment-related information, such as may be found on resumes, applications, background verification information, or in employment references. When you purchase goods at our stores through a PizzaBOGO Card Program, or otherwise, we collect information about the purchases you make.
Non-personal information. Business contact information (e.g. office address, telephone number) is not considered personal information in certain jurisdictions.
How does PizzaBOGO use personal information? PizzaBOGO may use personal information provided orally or in writing (including via electronic media) by customers in order to:
- Process and manage your purchase of PizzaBOGO products and services, including the purchases through PizzaBOGO Card Programs;
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on the Site, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other online activities;
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through PizzaBOGO Card Programs.
- Communicate with you about your order or purchase, your PizzaBOGO Card Program account, your PizzaBOGO.com account, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, a request for more information or your blog or any online forum posting;
- Communicate with you about specific jobs, job opportunities or general information about employment at PizzaBOGO, in the event you have created a personal profile or submitted your resume online; and
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers, if you have opted to receive such communications either by providing us with your email address on the home page of PizzaBOGO.com or by selecting communication preferences when you signed up for a PizzaBOGO.com account or registered your PizzaBOGO Card or joined any PizzaBOGO Card Program. You can opt-out of receiving marketing information at any time by changing the settings of your communication preferences, by following the unsubscribe links on any marketing sent to you or send us an email requesting your contact information.
Is my personal information shared with third parties? We may arrange to have other companies’ marketing and promotions sent to you but only if you have indicated in your communication preferences that you are interested in such communications.
We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or web hosts), that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors) or our strategic partners. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose. We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our corporate policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes. Also, if you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Site, any personal information that you post on the website may be shared with other participants in the forum. In any of these situations, the recipient of the personal information may be located in the United States or another jurisdiction that may not provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws in your home country. In the event of a sale of some or all of our business, PizzaBOGO may disclose personal information to those involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business. If such an event were to occur, PizzaBOGO would strive to ensure that the recipient treat your personal information as described in this policy.
How can I change what promotional communications I receive? We may use your e-mail address and other contact information provided to us through the Site, any PizzaBOGO Card Program to send you promotional materials from us and, if you’ve opted in, from third parties. If you do not want to receive such promotional information, you can change your communication preferences and remove yourself from our email list at any time. Please Email us with your request to initiate the removal process.
Please also note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still use your information to communicate with you for other purposes, such as orders, purchases, your PizzaBOGO Card Program account, customer service responses and employment application related communications.
How do I remove or modify my personal information? PizzaBOGO strives to ensure that any personal information provided and in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which we use that information.
If you have signed up for a PizzaBOGO.com account either through joining a PizzaBOGO Card Program, BOGO Club or making a purchase, we have provided you with a means to log into your account and edit your personal information including name, postal address and phone number to ensure its accuracy at all times.
If you applied for a position at PizzaBOGO, you can log into the personal profile you created for that purpose and make any necessary changes or updates there.
PizzaBOGO permits access to and review of Personal Information we hold about an individual by the individual concerned. PizzaBOGO reserves the right to decline access to Personal Information where the information requested:
- Would disclose the Personal Information of another individual or of a deceased individual;
- Would disclose business confidential information that may harm PizzaBOGO or the competitive position of a third party;
- Is subject to attorney-client or litigation privilege;
- Could reasonably result in:
- serious harm to the treatment or recovery of the individual concerned;
- serious emotional harm to the individual or another individual; or
- serious bodily harm to another individual;
- May harm or interfere with law enforcement activities and other investigative or regulatory functions of a body authorized by statute to perform such functions;
- Is not readily retrievable and the burden or cost of providing would be disproportionate to the nature or value of the information; or
- Does not exist, is not held, or cannot be found by PizzaBOGO.
Where information will not or cannot be disclosed, the individual making the request will be provided with the reasons for non-disclosure.
Where information will be disclosed, we will endeavor to provide the information in question within a reasonable time and no later than 30 days following the request.
We will not respond to repetitious or vexatious requests for access. In determining whether a request is repetitious or vexatious, it will consider such factors as the frequency with which information is updated, the purpose for which the information is used, and the nature of the information.
Why does PizzaBOGO collect web site use information? During your visit to PizzaBOGO.com, we will collect certain web site use information for a number of purposes, namely to:
- Make your access and shopping more convenient and efficient;
- Establish Site activity trends;
- Monitor Site performance; and
- Improve Site design and functionality.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We also use pixel tags – tiny graphic images – to help us analyze your online behavior, but we do not tie that behavior to any personal information.
How is my personal information secured? PizzaBOGO strives to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security with respect to its offices and information systems so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of personal information.
We encrypt the pipe through which personal information, such as credit card numbers, is sent, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is safe as it is sent over the Internet to our server. While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We don’t store credit card information, hence you are required to enter your personal and credit card information with each purchase you make on our website.
Information from children PizzaBOGO.com is a general audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. PizzaBOGO does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13, and does not use such information if it discovers that it is has been provided. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, children under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information on this Site. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
Terms and Conditions Please see our Term of Use section listed below that explains other terms governing the use of the Site and PizzaBOGO, BOGO Club and other services including Gift Cards.
Questions and Feedback We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. PizzaBOGO will investigate all complaints and if a complaint is justified, we will take all reasonable steps to resolve the issue.
PizzaBOGO Customer Relations can be contacted online here, at (877) 5 Pizzabogo or by writing to PizzaBOGO Customer Relations, PO Box 955 Cuyahoga Falls , Ohio 44223. Or simply send us an email explaining your concerns.